Welcome to your own treasure trove of Ark: Survival Evolved cheats. Ark: Survival Evolved is a sandbox, after all, so you might as well play around in it. Ark cheats let you enter all sorts of console commands to enable god mode, level up instantly, teleport, spawn items, instantly tame dinosaurs, unlock all the engrams, and more.
Ark cheats are primarily used in singleplayer mode, but you can also use them in multiplayer if you're the server admin or if you've been given access to the server admin password. Otherwise you can't use cheats while playing online. And if you're looking for other ways to enhance Studio Wildcard's dino survival game, don't forget to check out list of the best Ark mods.
Below you'll find cheats for the base game, and some for Ark: Genesis that will work with the new dinosaurs added in Ark's latest expansion.
How to use Ark cheats
How to use Ark cheats
You can access the console in Ark by pressing the Tab key—you'll see a narrow box open at the very bottom of your screen. That's where you'll be typing in the cheats. To close the console, press Tab again.
In singleplayer mode, just type the cheats to enable them. In multiplayer, if you have the admin password, you'll need to type 'EnableCheats <password>' before you can use cheats. Some cheats (while playing on a server) will require the prefix 'admincheat'. In singleplayer, you don't need to worry about a prefix. Just type them and press Enter.
The cheats are written in bold below (and they're not case-sensitive).
Ark cheats: Player commands
- God — Toggles godmode, protects you from all damage (except drowning)
- InfiniteStats — Refills health, stamina, oxygen, food, and water
- GMBuff — Godmode plus infinitestats and additional experience points
- EnemyInvisible — All creatures ignore you, even when attacked
- LeaveMeAlone — Combines the cheats God, InfiniteStats and EnemyInvisible
- ChangeSize <value> — Changes your size by this multiplier, the default value is 1
- Fly — Lets you fly. Use 'Walk' to disable
- Ghost — Activates noclip mode. Use 'Walk' to disable
- GiveEngrams — Unlocks all crafting recipes
- GiveEngramsTekOnly — Gives you all Tek engrams
- GiveColors — Gives you a quantity of each dye
- DoTame — Tames targeted dinosaur (if it's tamable)
- ForceTame — Tames targeted dino, and dino is rideable even without saddle
- ForceTameAOE <Radius> — Tames dinos in specified radius (default is 2000)
Ark armor and weapon cheats
- GiveArmorSet <Tier> <Quality> — Gives you full armor set for the specified tier and equips it
Armor tiers options can be entered as a number or word, as follows:
0 (or Cloth)
1 (or Chitin)
2 (or Metal or Flak)
3 (or Tek)
And also Hide, Fur, Desert, Ghillie, Riot, Scuba, Hazard
Armor quality options are: Primitive, Ramshackle, Apprentice, Journeyman, Mastercraft, Ascendant, Alpha
- GiveWeaponSet <Tier> <Quality> — Gives you all weapons in specified tier
Weapon tier options can be entered as a number or word, and are as follows:
0 (or Primitive): Bow, Pike, Spear, Bola
1 (or Basic) Assault Rifle, Shotgun, Longneck Rifle, Sword, Grenade
2 (or Advanced) Compound Bow, Fabricated Sniper Rifle, Rocket Launcher, C4 Charge
3 (or Tek) Tek Grenade, Tek Rifle, Tek Railgun, Tek Sword
Weapon quality options are same as the options for armor, as listed above.
- GiveItemSet <Tier> - Gives you all items in specified tier
Item tiers can be a number or word, and are as follows:
0: 90 Cooked Meat, 200 Stimberry, 2 Waterskin
1: 2 Water Jar, 200 Stimberry, 90 Cooked Meat, 100 Medical Brew
2: 100 Medical Brew, 100 Energy Brew, 100 Cactus Broth, 60 Cooked Meat Jerky, 2 Canteen
3: 5 Shadow Steak Saute, 5 Enduro Stew, 5 Focal Chili, 5 Lazarus Chowder, 100 Medical Brew, 100 Energy Brew, 100 Cactus Broth, 90 Cooked Meat Jerky
Food: 30 Cooked Meat Jerky, 30 Prime Meat Jerky
Water: Canteen Refill
Brews: 100 Medical Brew, 100 Energy Brew
Ark spawn item cheats
These commands allow you to give a specific item to yourself or another player. Setting ForceBlueprint to 'true' or '1' will give the blueprint, while setting it to 'false' or '0' will add the item itself.
For a full list of Ark item ID numbers, see this list.
- GiveItem <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint>
- GiveItemNum <ItemNum> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint>
- GiveItemToPlayer <PlayerID> <BlueprintPath> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint>
- GiveItemNumToPlayer <PlayerID> <ItemNum> <Quantity> <Quality> <ForceBlueprint>
- GiveResources — Add 50 units of each resource to your inventory.
Ark dinosaur cheats
These cheats summon a specified creature, either tamed or untamed, using its creature ID. For Ark creature ID numbers, see this list.
- Summon <type> — Spawns a specified creature at your location.
- SummonTamed <type> — Spawns a tamed creature at your location.
- GMSummon <type> <level> — Spawns a tamed creature of a set level
- GiveDinoSet <tier> <quantity> — Spawns set of dinos with saddles.
Tier options can be entered as a number or word, as follows:
- 0 — Raptor, Dilo, Trike
- 1 — Raptor, Carnotaurus, Thylacoleo
- 2 — Rex, Spino, Paracer, Therizinosaur
- 3 — Rex, Rex with Tek Saddle, Daeodon, Yutyrannus, Therizinosaur
- Flyers — Pteranodon, Tapejara with Tek Saddle, Argentavis, Quetzal
- Mek — 3 Meks, one with each module
- SiegeMek — Mek, M.S.C.M., Element, Cannon Shell (Extinction)
- MissleMek — Mek, M.R.L.M., Element, Rocketpod
- ShieldMek — Mek, M.D.S.M., Element
- Argent — Argentavis
- Extinction — Enforcer, Gasbags, Snow Owl, Gacha, Managarmr, Velonasaur
Ark Genesis dinosaur cheats
There are new dinosaurs and creatures in Ark: Genesis. To summon them, use the Summon <type> or SummonTamed <type> command, and the bolded creature ID below.
For example, to summon a small ferox, you'd type: summon shapeshifter_small_character_bp_c
- spacewhale_character_bp_c — Astrocetus
- bogspider_character_bp_c — Bloodstalker
- shapeshifter_small_character_bp_c — Small Ferox
- shapeshifter_large_character_bp_c — Large Ferox
- cherufe_character_bp_c — Magmasaur
- giantturtle_character_bp_c — Megachelon
- insectswarmchar_bp_c — Insect Swarm
Ark teleport cheats
These cheats teleport you or a player of your choice to specified locations.
- TPCoords <Lat> <Lon> <Altitude> — Moves you to a specified place instantly. You can find a list of Ark's coordinates here. There's also a map you can mouseover for coordinates here.
- Teleport — Moves you forward until you collide with something
- TeleportPlayerIDToMe <PlayerID> — Moves a specified player to you
- TeleportToPlayer <PlayerID> — Moves you to a specified player
Ark creative mode cheats
Creative Mode removes weight restrictions and crafting requirements, unlocks all engrams, and grants godmore and infinitestats. Also lets you toggle flight by double-tapping your jump key.
- GiveCreativeMode — Sets you in creative mode
- GiveCreativeModeToTarget — Toggles creative mode for players you are targeting
- GiveCreativeModeToPlayer <PlayerID> — Toggles creative mode for a player using their ID
Ark weather and time cheats
These cheats start or stop the desired weather effect. Different expansions have different cheats for weather.
The Island expansion:
Scorched Earth expansion:
- start meteors